"Candy is Dandy, but liquor is quicker." Willy Wonka

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Mozilla Firefox

I think I'm the last person to download this sweet internet browser. I was reluctant and I finally jumped off the Internet Explorer band wagon. In fact, I think I was the driver of the IE band wagon. No longer.

Here's the rub. In Firefox I lost half of my sidebar in my blog. What happened to it? How can I fix it? If anyone has any suggestions please help me out. Otherwise I think I'm just going to continue trying to figure it out on my own. For those Firefox users out there you need to know that there's more to this blog that you can't see. IE is just fine though. Canada phone cards India phone cards France phone cards Russia phone cards UK phone cards USA phone cards Bizon phone card Jupiter calling card Mozart calling card Continental calling card

0 Comments:

<< Home