"Candy is Dandy, but liquor is quicker." Willy Wonka

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Lobsters!!!

I am just a little frustrated right now. If you talk to anyone that knows me they will tell you that I'm an entrepreneur through and through. My mind is constantly racing with ideas and aspirations. I love being self-employed. However, it doesn't matter what I do, I seem to always have people around me that negate my ideas or tell me why they won't work. Constant negativity.

"LOBSTERS!!!"

That's right! Lobsters! If you put a bunch of lobsters in a bucket; if they just piled onto each other they could get out and when by chance one gets close another will grab him and pull him back in. This is the way people are. They are lobsters trying to keep me in the bucket when I am trying madly to get out of it because they don't want anyone around them to get out. It's easier to believe it can't be done when no one around you is doing it.

I choose to stay optimisic about my dreams and ideas. One day I will get there with all my hard work and determination. I know I will.

UPDATE!!! American Chronicle says that it's because they are "Shellfish". LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home