"Candy is Dandy, but liquor is quicker." Willy Wonka

Monday, November 22, 2004

Smoke in your Clothes

I started a new poker league yesterday. The former league just never seemed to get their act together as far as organization goes. So I switched over to the Amateur Poker League, which is far more up to speed. I lost horribly in the first tournament that I played in, but I got 5th in the second one out of something like 70 players. Yippee!

The only downside to playing poker at these places is getting that cigarette smell in you clothes and hair. I have always been tempted to ask a cigarette smoker how they deal with the smell issue. They must have to wash their clothes all of the time, only wear a pair of jeans one time, take showers at the end of every day, clean their car every week, and what about jackets. It's not like you can just pop a nice jacket in the washing machine. What do you do with a jacket that smells like cigarette smoke? I think there is too much work in smoking cigarettes.